"The Eastminster Presbytery gathers its congregations into a covenant partnership marked by faith, hope, love trust, and witness to Jesus Christ to assist in creating and nurturing Christian leaders for the current and emerging Presbyterian congregations of our five counties in northeast Ohio."
Core values are central to the Presbytery's work. Conversations led by the Presbytery Mission Design Team have addressed our values as a Presbytery, and we understand that all our actions should consciously take these into account, while constantly remembering that we are a connectional church:
- Honor the witness of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ
- The Word of God rightly preached
- The Sacraments rightly celebrated
- Nurture of congregations and pastors
- Willingness to be accountable to God and one another
- Empower the missional witness of the church