Per Capita for 2017
General Assembly PCUSA: $ 7.33 Synod of the Covenant: $ 3.25 Eastminster Presbytery: $21.42
2017 Eastminster Presbytery Directory
The Presbytery office provides one directory for each church and one for our Teaching Elders. If additional copies are needed, please contact the Presbytery office.
Saturday, October 21
9:30 a.m.—3:00 p.m.
Keynote: Bob Kloos Bob Kloos and Beacon Street Performing Arts in Ministry
- Morning & Afternoon Workshops
- Registration (& lunch) —$15 per person before October 14
- $25 per person after October 14 or at the door
- Child care will be made available only for those making reservations for their children prior to Oct 14.
- There will be no charge for child care.
Canfield Presbyterian Church
140 West Main Street
Commissioners and Delegates for General Assembly 2018
Applications for Teaching Elder, Ruling Elder Commissioners, and Young Adult Advisory Delegate for the 223rd General Assembly are being accepted by the Nomination and Representation Committee. The assembly will occur in St. Louis, Missouri from June 16-23, 2018; our presbytery is permitted to send one TE, one RE, and one YAAD. Applicants must come from their home churches in Eastminster, be identified and endorsed by their Sessions, and be willing to be actively involved in each day of the assembly. Applications must be received by the Presbytery no later than October 16, 2017. Our presbytery plans to send three outstanding people to St. Louis next summer.
Mailing Address: Eastminster Presbytery P.O. Box 14439 Poland, OH 44514
Stated Presbytery Meetings in 2017
December 5, 2017 Canfield Presbyterian Church, 10:00 a.m.
- March 7, 2017 First Presbyterian Church, Mineral Ridge 3:oo p.m
- June 6, 2017 First Presbyterian Church, Salem 5 p.m.
- September 5, 2017 Firestone Park Presbyterian Church, Akron 5:00 p.m.