- Reservations/regrets can be made by calling the Eastminster at 330-505-2167. Online reservations are closed as of August 31st.
- Dinner will be available, grilled chicken tenderloins, potato salad, baked beans, salad, misc. desserts. Cost is $8.00 and can be paid at the meeting.
- Join us for a pre-presbytery presentation from TE Doug Portz, Regional Representative from the Board of Pensions. Doug will share information regarding changes to benefits and updates for the 2019 year.
- The meeting will include a discussion of the Presbytery-One Church, One Book recommendation- Always with Us? What Jesus Really Said about the Poor. This book seeks to challenge our understandings of poverty. You still have time to purchase and read the book before the September meeting. The way the discussion will be lead, everyone will be able to participate whether you read the book or not.The book is available for purchase on Amazon.com.
- The Lebanon Mission Team will be commissioned as they leave September 29th.
Presbytery Council Meetings
February 5, 2018 Heritage Presbyterian Church 6:00 p.m.
May 14, 2018 North Benton Presbyterian Church 3:00 p.m.
August 6, 2018 Vienna Presbyterian Church 3:00 p.m.
November 5, 2018 The Vine Fellowship (Copley) 3:00 p.m.
September 4, 2018
Vienna Presbyterian Church
4295 Warren-Sharon Road
Vienna, OH 44473
Early Registration: 3:15 p.m.
Bd of Pensions Presentation: 3:30 p.m.
Registration: 4:30 p.m.
Meeting Begins: 5:00 p.m.