Administrative Ministry Committee
Moderator: Elder John Pogue
- Receiving, holding encumbering, managing, and transferring property, real or personal, subject to the direction and authority of Presbytery.
- Receiving and recommending to the Presbytery any requested action for the acquisition, disposal, encumbrance or leasing of the real property of any particular church.
- Reviewing the budget expenditures regularly and reporting these to the Council as a Financial Report.
- Reporting to the Presbytery annually the assets and financial status of the Presbytery. A full financial review of all financial books and records shall be conducted every year by a public accountant or committee of members versed in accounting procedures.
- Reviewing and maintaining the adequacy of the insurance for all Presbytery owned and managed property.
- Receiving and reviewing the status of incorporation, property deeds, insurance coverage and annual financial reviews of all the Presbytery's congregations.
- Reviewing and reporting the status of all mortgages and loans of particular congregations and the Presbytery.
- Coordinating with the Committee on Ministry the purchase or sale of manses.
- Implementing and overseeing all provisions of the Personnel Policies of the Presbytery.
- Reviewing annually the work of all Presbytery staff and the Stated Clerk.
- Keeping an up-to-date Overview as an appendix to the Manual of Operations.
Documents: 2015 Financial Audit (draft)